HW: Brixton Academy 21 oct 2000

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Mon Aug 14 14:24:40 EDT 2000

Hi

I think it is safe ( and logical ) to say that the Brixton Academy gig is
most probably the final culmination of the 'Reunion, warm up' Gigs
organised by Nik Turner. So I'd expect the line up to be
Nik,Huw Lloyd Llangton,Thom Crimble,Terry Ollis + 'whoever' on
keyboards/audio generator.

Can't see Dave Brock being a willing participant if Niks organised it, but
I hope I'm wrong on both counts. I feel certain Dave Brock has probably
been invited to participate,but possibly his own personal pride is the one
obstacle in the way of making an appearance.

Come on Dave!.....You are the REAL Hero........We all want you there.

Mel