HW: Brixton Academy, London, 21/10/2000

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Aug 14 15:28:18 EDT 2000

One night, is that it? Is Dave Brock playing...if he isn't it's not Hawkwind. You can have Lemmy, Nik, Simon H, Simon K and all the others all together but without Dr Technical at the helm what's the point?
In anticipation of a Dave participation where can I get a ticket?

Dave
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ANDREW GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 14 August 2000 19:15
    Subject: Re: HW: Brixton Academy, London, 21/10/2000

    A ten hour concert at Brixton? - no offence, but I didn't think Nik or his promotor had this sort of money - surely we're in the Brock camp here (or even better, maybe everyone's going to be there). That line-up date on that web site thing just has to be someone getting things a bit wrong don't you think?
    Andy Garibaldi