HW: SD'2K / Harvey

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Mon Aug 14 17:25:17 EDT 2000

> Top 10 Unusual Sights Witnessed (by me) at SD'2K...

What about the guy drinking that weird strawberry and alcohol
concoction(he had like a gallon in a container), and I heard him
screaming a-wuka-wuka-wuka-wukaaaaaaaa...... numerous times. That was
probably the most unusual for me.

Lot of familiar faces there again this year, great to see.

Lots of good performances this year too, really all the bands that I saw
did a fine job.

Attendance seemed about like last year to me, I thought that was pretty
good considering no brock or turner scheduled.