OFF: ArcMet

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Aug 14 17:53:15 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

One quick word that all ArcMet fans that weren't at SD'2K should note that
they did up a big batch of CD-R's of their Quarkstock performance here in
May, 2000 and were offering them for $12 (w/ full color cover art and nice
label).  I got one and it's as excellent as it was in person.  A couple
places were some static-y clicks got onto the tape somehow, but otherwise
the recording and performance are the best I've heard from them.

A fabulous 13-minute version of Kairos is on there, and their equally
exciting 22-minute Echoes (PF cover obviously).  And three or four new songs
not on the other CDs.  57 minutes in total.

Jerry didn't come home with any extras, so I imagine the way to go is to
contact them directly.  arcmet at yahoo.com is the place, innit?

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Did anyone else meet the guy Jeff (from Tiffin, OH?) who did the Space
Cadet Elroy CD, playing almost all instruments and vocals?  I listened to
that last night and it's really quite good.  There is a phone no. on the
disc (three of them actually) but don't have any more info on the guy.  I'll
have to ring him up if no one else can tell me anything about him.