Stairway to the Stars? Was: BOC: HW: Apold info on Moorcock track s

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Tue Aug 15 17:03:51 EDT 2000

I had a pretty similar experience about five years
ago.  Buck and Allen were super guys.  Danny and the
drummer (It was John Reilly/O'Reilly) were also
incredibly friendly and appreciative.  I was surprised
about Danny.  He looked like kind of a jerk on stage to
me. Boy, was I wrong!  But Eric was more concerned with
getting out of the club and back on the road than
chatting with anyone.  He definitely had that "Don't
approach me" air.  I don't think he thinks he's too
above the fans.  I just believe that, as good as he is
working a crowd from the stage, he's just not a people
person in the face-to-face sense.

I met Joe separately, during a Cult Brothers show in
the late 80s or early 90s.  He was also a gem.  I've
never met Al.

--Nick