OFF: ArcMet

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Aug 15 20:39:55 EDT 2000

This reminds me:  Steve (Lindsey, not Swann, so I guess it's not
his fault :-) and I both thought we heard Deb Young imply that
she was leaving the band -- "thanks for making my last gig such a
good one" or words to that effect.

Now, neither of us is sure we heard correctly, but since both of
us think we might have heard this...  I sure hope she's not
leaving!, but if she is, what's the story?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
[Microsoft's] www.hotmail.com is running Apache/1.3.6 (Unix) ... on FreeBSD
        - Netcraft's "What's that site running?" service, 12-Jun-2000