Review: Canterbury Sound Festival 2000 (Man, Arthur Brown, Go ng, etc)

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Wed Aug 16 05:21:01 EDT 2000

All snipped for brevity....

Thanks Jon, a great word-picture of what sounds like a wonderful day - I
wanted to be there myself, but having just started work up here in
Scotland....

A little more about Colosseum & Caravan and what they played would have been
very welcome to this old crow who's a long-time fan of both bands, but I
guess I can't expect TOO much from young whippersnappers!!!!!

Cheers mate, good work

ChrisW
ObCD: Bert Jansch - Crimson Moon