HW: Brixton Academy 21 oct 2000

Wed Aug 16 09:30:19 EDT 2000

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Melvyn Vincent wrote:

> I've said once and I'll say it again.
> My info came from a reliable source which I will not disclose.
> It is the REAL REUNION.
> Brock,Lemmy,Nik,Simon,Tim and all!

        Look, don't take this the wrong way, but four or five "reliable
sources" have been quoted by various people about this reunion before now
and none of those gigs happened. If you won't name your source the value
of your information is not apparently any better than theirs. If the
Academy are selling tickets then I guess something's happening, and given
the title of the Motorhead gig then I guess Lemmy might be involved. But
as for the rest of it, I'm loth to believe anyone knows who's finally
going to be there. Except I imagine Nik will make it.

        But I guess I'm buying tickets anyway... Yours,
                                                        Jon

P.S. The Academy website has still got gigs from July up as forthcoming,
and Ticketweb only knows of the Motorhead gig, as of checking five minutes
ago.

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |