HW: Brixton Academy 21 oct 2000

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Aug 16 12:48:41 EDT 2000

It turns out that the number I rang believing to be the Academy was actually
TicketWeb.  The operator I spoke to today was aware of the gig (it was on
the system, or whatever) but couldn't tell me when tickets would be
available.  He said to try ringing back in acouple of days.  Again, he was
of no help about line-ups or anything else about the bill.

I'm of the opinion that it will be a Brockwind gig.  It seems fairly
possible that a reunion with Lemmy may have been negotiated during his
recent stay here for the Derby & Guilford gigs.  Just an opinion mind and no
mysterious reputable sources...

Nick