HW: Brixton Academy 21 oct 2000

Wed Aug 16 18:27:41 EDT 2000

Yes, I booked two as well.  (Largely to see what if anything shows up, as I
can probably blag a ticket if needs be! ;)

The other Andy is as close to spot-on as I can confirm at this time.  Expect
official news at any moment.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk

This looks like the winner!  I just bought two tickets through
Ticketmaster (I have a printed-out confirmation page and
everything :-)

I'm not sure about the quoted URL though; it worked better for me
when I just went to their home page --
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk -- and searched for "hawkwind".

Next on the agenda: vacation time, plane tickets, what the *$@!
else am I going to do in England for long enough to make a real
vacation out of it, ...

Good luck, everyone!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft -- but they could get
fired for relying on Microsoft.
        - Chris Garrigues