Hawkwind - Requests

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Thu Aug 17 19:38:01 EDT 2000

Well.......I wouldn't disagree with those choices, but what about........

SPACE IS DEEP.
The throbbing bass building into a synthesised creschendo always sent a
tingle down my spine
(particulary the studio version on Doremi)

And....

HURRY ON SUNDOWN
Mainly because I'd love to see Brock strumming an acoustic guitar on stage
for a change.

There is really too much to choose from. I tend to identify particular
songs with a given time in my life (and youth!). That has to be one of the
most enduring things about music in general.......the ability of a
particular song or sound to awaken a distant memory of a time,or even a
brief particular moment in the past.

I can't wait to find out what the actual schedule of events is for the 21st
October!

Melvyn