BOC: looking to find Boc cd's

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Aug 17 20:15:24 EDT 2000

Joseph Elric Smith Servant to Arioch wrote:

>anyone here know of a place to get BOC cd's
>thanks
>p.s. either need to be internet or in the states really

You're bound to find some of the staple BOC albums in just about any mall
record store (Record Town, Waves, etc.) or at places like Best Buy or
Circuit City. I consider the "staples" to be the albums the most popular
songs are on, Agents of Fortune (Reaper), Spectres (Godzilla), and Fire of
Unknown Origin (Veterans of the Psychic Wars, Burnin' For You). Since
you're an Elric fan and possibly a fan of HW's Chronicle of the Black
Sword(?), you might want to start with FoUO or the album that preceeds it,
Cultosaurus Erectus, which includes Black Blade. My personal favorite BOC
album is Secret Treaties, but that may not be the best place to start. Who
knows? I started out with Extraterrestrial Live and I turned out OK. ;-)

Then there's always the 2CD best-of: Workshop of the Telescopes.

Brian
ob Fun and ridiculous gig> Iron Maiden: Six Flags Darien Lake amusement
park 8/16
ob Insane rollercoaster> Superman: Ride of Steel
-----
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com
http://www.bhalligan.com/