looking to find Boc cd's

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 17 21:07:08 EDT 2000

Some of the Internet store I buy at are: insound.com, towerreccords.com,
cdnow.com, and cduniverse.com . Insound is usually two or three dollars more
expensive than the others, and tower is fairly cheap. Plus, with tower, you
can get free shipping if you go to the site from the spumco.com site.

Spumco.com (John Kricfalusi's site--Ren & Stimpy's creator) has a web
cartoon, "The Goddamn George Liquor Show," and Tower Records sponsored some
of the episodes. Tower sponsored the last episode and I guess they made some
type of deal. Go to spumco.com, click through the Tower Records banner, I
think it's called, and you get free shipping on whatever you buy.

Of course, Tower's selection is sometimes scarce, a lot of their HW CDs are
either "Special Order" or "Out of Stock," but they might have some BOC stuff.

Joe Loehr