BOC-L tape swap 2000

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Aug 18 12:02:26 EDT 2000

Are we talking BOC tapes? Or HW? I only have 1 BOC tape and no HW at all.
The BOC tape is a mix of some King Biscuit live BOC and old Soft White
Underbelly cuts. I do have tons of Phish, Grateful Dead, .moe and Blues
Traveller to trade.. I can also do CDR.

Anyway, I might be interested. More info please.. (PS, I'm in the States..)

JB