HW Anthology question..

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 19 01:18:41 EDT 2000

In a message dated 8/18/00 7:00:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM writes:

> Andrew Dawson's 'Hawkwind Files' site says that the Anthology 67-82 set is a
>  reworking of the anthology The Approved History of Hawkwind and the Acid
> Daze
>  series, with the addition of bonus tracks from other Castle & Essential
>  releases. It also includes a booklet with HW info by Brian Tawn.
>
>  I've got the set as well, and I like it very much
>
>  Joe Loehr

Good thing to have: Unless you're a "Kollektor", this should supply you w/all
the tracks you need from the Anthology/Acid Daze stuff (which does indeed
contain some of HW's best moments) and avoid the countless reissues of the
same stuff.
Half of the second CD is just cuts chosen from official '90s albums, but not
a great track selection IMO (but then nothing ever is).
Chuck