OFF: Ted Nugent - this ones for Mike

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 19 13:48:40 EDT 2000

I don't belong to the gun-loving right or the gun-hating left; I believe
firearms are dangerous when mishandled, and should be dealt with in a
cautious, safe and intelligent manner. Which is precisely the problem with a
lot of people in this country: they are just too fu**ing stupid to have guns!

The main reason I'm not to enthusiastic about civilians carrying guns is that
I don't want to get in the crossfire of some yahoo who want to reenact the
Gunfight at the O.K. Corral with some robber. I know every gun owner isn't
likely to do this. But it's the small percentage who would that scare me
silly.

Joe Loehr