HW: Meeting before Brixton gig

Sun Aug 20 18:07:57 EDT 2000

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> What about a meeting with all BOC-L members near the Academy
> on 21.10.2000 ?
>
> Rainer Wangler, Andreas Stuewe, me and 2 or 3 other Hawkwind fans from
> Germany will come to Brixton from Germany.
> And I am very sure that some folks from the USA, Sweden and Belgium will be
> there as well
>
> I think it will be a great chance to meet there (maybe in a pub very close
> to the Academy)

        Beehive again anyone :-)

> Who else will be there ????????
> Lets make a list and count....

        Myself and the SO will be present for sure. Tickets are on their
way to me.

> Maybe one of you London guys should check out the right pub for this great
> event!!!!

        Nah, for the Academy it's always the Beehive, right?

> And maybe STAR_RATS could manage to bring some members to this pub. A
> phantastic occasion to get some autographs and talk to past and current
> band members

        Huw's generally there before the fans, isn't he :-)

> btw: I've voted for SPACE IS DEEP and DAMNATION ALLEY

        Excellent! Two at least for `Damnation Alley' then, though my
other choice was `Levitation'. Hope to see people there, yours,
                                                                Jon

P.S. Carl may also be present, work permits having been arranged by
then...
--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |