Stairway to the Stars? Was: BOC: HW: Apold info on Moorcocktrack s

Zebulon Mysterioso beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 21 06:04:34 EDT 2000

Now there's a thing.  What do you say to your biggest hero after the best
show of your life.........................that he or she hasn't heard one
thousand times before?

I know some people have the 'gift of the gab' - can just spew forth
conversation and get talking with their heroes, but I just get so
tongue-tied thinking that all I actually have to say is "Wow, great show".
But I've already said that by cheering at every song, stamping the floor for
5 encores and paying for the ticket and the teeshirt.

What a dilemma.  I always just end up trying not to spoil a perfect moment
and go home with a smile and ringing ears.

Not like the time I got incredibly drunk and ran up to the stage to shout
"Thank for then and thank you for now!" at Peter Green (of the original
Fleetwood Mac) until before the bouncers ejected me.
Only for me to sneak back in with my backstage pass and do it all over
again.
>sigh< only young once.

Chris.