HW: Meeting before Brixton gig

linuxchaos linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Aug 21 06:20:41 EDT 2000

haha me too, I got my marching orders (from my mum) again today!!

That makes two of us.

You could try Youth Hostels for really cheap accomodation, otherwise there are
tons of hotels all over the place from £35 upwards a night.

I dont know anyone with spare rooms at the moment.