OFF: Ozrix US Tour Dates

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Aug 21 17:46:37 EDT 2000

>Subject: Ozric Tentacles US Tour Dates

These ain't the Ozric dates...these are the Gong dates!!  (See
www.planetgong.co.uk) Who the hell sent you this misinformation?

(No way they're playing at the Thirsty Ear in Columbus.  The place is the
size of my living room.  Will be interesting to see if it really happens
though.  I could walk to the club in 10 minutes.)

>Get out those portables - here's the upcoming (DAT taping friendly) Ozric
>Tentacles US Tour Dates:
>
>    Fri 8th Sept - Los Angles CA
>    Knitting Factory
<snip> etc......

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S. Ozrics (actual) new album "The Hidden Step" and will be released
worldwide on October 2nd (slightly earlier in the USA - 26th
September)...they tentatively plan to tour the US in October.

ObCD: Salomé - AM