HW: Meeting before Brixton gig

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Aug 22 21:01:43 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,

I'll be going. I ordered a ticket online from Ticketweb, but they said they would mail the ticket 'within 7 days' of the event which I find a bit worrying as it doesn't allow much time if they mess the order up. Has a suitable meeting place been decided upon?
Have you been keeping count of the list members going Bernhard?

Mick
PS voting for Space is Deep and You'd Better Believe It.