So long and thanks for all the hawks

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Tue Aug 22 16:24:24 EDT 2000

Hi all.. Well, sorry to say that the BOC to HW content ratio on this list is
just too one sided.. I'm tired of deleting 25 posts and reading 1 or 2 per
day (thats on a good day and usually one of the 2 is my own...) (and Yes, I
just can't seem to get the hang of HW, never have..).

Gonna unsub...

I strongly suggest to the List Owner(s) that you change the name to
something like hawkwind-L. I know that the list is for both bands according
to the FAQ but is that really true anymore? BOC is a side issue at best here
now. I will miss the occasional AB post and the ever so knowledgable BOC
folks/fans here.

I don't blame anyone, its not our fault that pretty much nothing much left
to say about BOC. Not much happening to talk about.

Signing off,

JB