BOC: So long and thanks for all the hawks

Tim Hall kalyr at CLARA.CO.UK
Tue Aug 22 17:15:35 EDT 2000

>> so, anyone want to start a BÖC brawl?  vote for
>> your favorite tunes?
>
>OK. I've got 12 minutes to kill. :-)
>D&S (original version)
>tR&tB (T&M version and OYFoOYK version equally)
>Reaper (AoF version- a.k.a. the one without the TV Mix...)

Astronomy; SOE version (the song that got me into BÖC, 20 years ago)
The Vigil
Nosferatu

>> Do the Bass and Drum solos in present-day BÖC serve any purpose other
>> than to give the rest of the band a breather?  Or are they still
>> valid crowd pleasers?
>
>It's an initiation right for the "new" guys. Ah, hazing....

It's for all those Spinal Tap fans out there?

And how *do* you type "Ö" on this laptop keyboard without a numeric
keypad?   Alt-153 doesn't work :(
--
Tim Hall, http://www.kalyr.com

"It's a fine line between stupid and clever"
 - Spinal Tap