OTHER: ADMIN: OFF: Ok, I'm back

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Wed Aug 23 15:38:35 EDT 2000

Pasted from the BOC-L welcome message:

-=-snip-=-
The current crop of topics which can be selected/specified are:

        BOC     Blue Oyster Cult-specific
        HW      Hawkwind-specific
        BRAIN   Brain Surgeons-specific
        NIK     NikWind-specific
        OTHER   Everything not specifically flagged as a topic
        ALL     Everything (This is the default topic filter)

-=-snip-=-

So as you can see, OFF should fall under the OTHER catagory since it is not
one of the other tags. So I would think that OFF is fine.. easy enough, eh?

JB