Off: PUNishment

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Wed Aug 23 18:04:44 EDT 2000

Heh, reminds me of a time, long ago when discussing BOC with a co-worker
when an older gentleman that was working near us asked if Blue Oyster Cult
was a restaurant. This lead to at least an hours worth of bad pun fun, like,
you could call the waitresses, 7 Screaming Dish Busters, serve Cagey
Croutons with the salad.. and on and on.. wish I could remember them all,
some were quite funny.. (at least they were back in my smokin' days..)

JB