HW: Meeting in pub before Brixton gig (List)

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Wed Aug 23 18:07:19 EDT 2000

On 23 Aug 2000, at 9:49, Andy Gilham wrote:

(BeeHive)
> It's always packed when there's a show at the Academy - with 4,000
> fans of whoever in the area, no wonder!  You should have seen it when
> the Ramones played, but I'll let Paul tell that story...

I'm still amazed you found me so easily ... me and my bright ideas "I'lll be the one in the Leather
Jacket!" :-)

Incidentally ... grabbing a cab after the gig proved difficult .... I ended up walking about two or three
miles back towards the B&B I was staying before I bus went past. Wish I could do teh same in
Hawktober :(

S.