Brixton Gig./ American HW fans

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Wed Aug 23 19:16:22 EDT 2000

Brixton Gig./ American HW fans
  I've been trying to think of a way to maybe go to the show....I need to check into the rates for airfare etc...I'm actually at an economic nadir right now, so anything other than "cheap" is out of the question.
  John Majka

  Are there any U.S. Hawk fans going?  I'm trying to coordinate things; it would be
  great to go with other HW fans.  Talk about a trip!

  Dan Ductor
  Los Angeles HW fan

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Pospiech, Bernhard [SMTP:Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM]
    Sent:   Tuesday, August 22, 2000 11:39 PM
    To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
    Subject:        HW: Meeting in pub before Brixton gig (List)

    Hi folks

    Here are so far the folks who will come to the BEEHIVE pub before
    the Brixton gig on 21.10.2000

    Is the BEEHIVE ok ? And where exactely is this pub ? Very close to the
    Academy ? Near a TUBE station ? More infos from the LONDON folks please!!!

    1) Andreas Stuewe
    2) Gaby Stuewe
    3) Rainer Wangler
    4) Bernhard Pospiech
    5) Andy Garibaldi
    6) Ben Fagin
    7) Eli Friedman
    8) Kevin Sommers
    9) Jon Jarret
    10) Mike Holmes
    11) Jill Strobridge
    12) Michael Blackman
    13) Merrick French
    14) Julie French
    15) Si ???
    16) Eric Siegerman
    17) Nick ???
    18) Dave Greenhalgh
    19) Mick ???
    20) Kevin Perry
    21) John Stanton
    22) Sara Stanton
    23) Colm ???
    24) Matt ???

    Someone forgotten ?

    I suppose the pub will be filled up with HAWKWIND fans. WOW!

    cheers
    Bernhard