OFF: SubArachnoid Space/Circle update

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Aug 24 11:42:51 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

For those of you not completely overwhelmed with excitement over the
official HW 30th reunion show, and want to see some younger faces on stage  :)

And can't afford to fly to the UK for a bloody concert...  :)

Here's the updated tour list of the space-drone-improv group SubArachnoid
Space, for which they will be hooking up for some shows with the
totally-awesome space-kraut-ambient-industrial-etc. group Circle from
Finland. I believe Circle will be doing shows other than these (and some out
west I hear), but they don't update their website anymore.  :(

Skye Klad, Escapade, and Salomé I know for a fact are awesome bands as well.
Not too shabby a lineup of shows.

9/16/00    Minneapolis, MN   TBD              with Skye Klad
9/17/00    Chicago, IL       Empty Bottle     with Circle and Salome
9/18/00    Detroit, MI       Gold Dollar      with Circle and Paik
9/19/00    Pittsburgh        TBD*             with Circle
9/20/00    Philadelphia, PA  Khyber Pass      with Circle
9/21/00    New York, NY      TBD              with Circle
9/22/00    Portland, ME      The Skinny       with Black Tara
9/23/00    Providence, RI    Fort Thunder     Deep Heaven Festival!
                                              with Lockgroove, Circle & more
9/24/00    Easthampton, MA   Flywheel         with Circle and Landing
9/25/00    New York, NY      The Cooler       with Escapade
9/26/00    New York, NY      Knitting Factory with TBA
9/30/00    Denver, CO        Pinebox Construction Company
                             3039 Walnut, (303) 308-0449     TBD
10/5/00    San Francisco     Bottom of the Hill  with Damo's Network
11/3-5/00  Seattle           Terrastock 4     with many others!
                See www.terrastock.org/t4.html for more info!
11/10/00   San Francisco     Bottom of the Hill  with TBA
12/6/00    San Francisco     Bottom of the Hill  with Acid Mothers Temple

* The Pittsburgh show looks to be at Millvale Industrial Theatre.
www.mit.telerama.com for info/directions.

Grakkl (FAA)