HW: Meeting in pub before Brixton gig (List)

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at CS.COM
Fri Aug 25 04:56:59 EDT 2000

"is it really neccessary "

obviously the answer is no, but would it be cool to be able to walk up to
people you e-mail on the list and meet them face to face. Plus it would be a
terrific momento to the occasion, and we are certainly talking about a huge
one of those arnt we..

the thought of seeing people like Terris Ollis etc playing the early stuff,
Harvey and martin griffin playing the hawklords stuff. The lemster growling
though lord of light, nik doing the flute thang man....maybe even getting
Dave brock to slap on the accoustic guitar for some Hurry on sundown,
children of the sun, maybe even get a Sweet Mistress of Pain live...

I'd love a badge !!!

I simply cannot wait till the 21st... and by the way the TICKWEB tickets
arrived today everyone who's waiting on them.

Love & Peace
Iain ferguson