OFF: Nature and Organization

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Fri Aug 25 15:43:04 EDT 2000

This CD is fantastic...one of my favorites in fact!  It is in the
"apocalyptic folk" genre of Current 93, if you're familiar with that.  There
are beautiful acoustic guitar melodies with cellos etc. as well as
near-industrial bursts of noise and feedback, with some very poignant and
dark lyrics by David Tibet (Current 93) and the lovely female vocals of Rose
McDowell (sp?).  Yes, they are gothic and psychedelic.... nothing electronic
on there though.  I say buy it!  It's a winner!

John Majka
> I saw an intriguing looking CD by a band called Nature and Organization.
The