BOC: Songs that Set the Hook (was: Re: So long and thanks for all the hawks)

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 25 18:51:16 EDT 2000

At 12:26 PM 8/25/00 -0400, Jean Lansford wrote:
>On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, "Ted Jackson jr." <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
>wrote:
>
>>This is tough, as there are 2 categories for me:  best performance
>>vs. songs that originally hooked me on the band--in fact that might be
>>another thread...

For me, Veteran of the Psychic Wars.  I was too young to be into BÖC
in the 70's, for the most part.  Some kids bought FOUO and were playing
Veteran on a boom box on my school bus one day, was instantly hooked...

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold