HW:Brixton Votes

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sun Aug 27 08:51:50 EDT 2000

Hell,

Why don't they just play "Space Ritual" and do the encores with
our favourites?
Should clean up the mess considibraly.
Anyway,I'll be there and will enjoye the gig anyhow,
just to see all those guys on stage,you know.

I once wrote to Dave he can even let a fart and record it,
I would buy it (sorry the language)

I can only say you're all in too much hopes,you all think it
will be the ultimate Hawkwind concert,with the best sound,
the best lights,THE BEST of everything.I hope it will be.
But I think it's asking too much.Don't say the Hawks will not
try to do the best they can,I'm sure they will.

I remember going to Sheperd's Bush a few years back and
I was told the London gigs were always something special.
Must tell you it was one of the worst Hawkwind gigs I ever saw.
And I've seen quite a few.Even more, not a month later I saw them
at Brussels(at my home country) and they were really cooking!!!
Shouldn't bothered to go to London (expencive!)anyhow.

Anyhow,there are profesional digital 32-track recordings from
the Brussels gig (some were released on the "In your Area" album)
But Dave has the whole gig.We talked after the gig and he wasn't
satisfied with the second part as Ron Tree and Dave couldn't hear
eachother.But I couldn't hear that.It was far superior to the London gig!!!!
So why don't we all give Dave a push in the back to release the Brussels
gig?

Enough said,I'll be there the 21th,even at the BEEHIVE,with 2 guys who
never heard Hawkwind before.
Now that would be a challange:Everybody should bring along 2 guys who had
never been to a Hawkwind concert before!!

best wishes
filip hawknut