HW:Brixton Votes

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 27 10:20:18 EDT 2000

I'm afraid I've got some issues with the tally of votes for fan picks posted
regarding the Brixton show. The tally doesn't coincide in some cases with
what boc-l members have posted to the list, and I know of some songs that
have definitely been voted for that came up with no tally on the list. I
voted day one and voted for Motorway City, and I posted that fact to the list
and its got no tally listed. I know of another case like this as well. I have
no idea where that tally came from, but it seems obviously wrong, and I
totally question its accuracy.
Sorry, but wrong is wrong.  Yours, Eli