HW Brixton New News

Gordon Reid blueskin69 at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Sun Aug 27 12:23:24 EDT 2000

I was talking to Alan Davey last night sat 26th , we went to see him in
Hamilton doing the Motorhead tribut Ace Of Spades, anyway we were talking
about the Brixton gig he was saying he has had a lot to do with it, I can't
remember everthing that was said ( i was just a little bit out of it at the
time ) but he did say that Bedouin will be doing a set at some point in the
evening, he also said that there will be both old and new Hawkwind members
there so it's not just an early line-up, Oh and he said he is back in
Hawkwind he also said that steve swindeles might be involved so another
Hawkwind line-up for the near future. Cant wait till the 21st. I get married
the sat before the gig so this will be part of my honeymoon. Can't wait see
you all there.

Cheers.
Gordon.