HW Brixton New News Attn: CAPT Brock, your crew is calling

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Sun Aug 27 13:36:13 EDT 2000

Gordon,

The Bass Master is BACK in the fold?  Cool.

AD, RC, and JR should really chug things along now!

Do you mean that Steve Swindells is joining HW in the future, as in a
Member of HW, or as an appearance at the Brixton Gig?

Does the Honorable Mr. Brock (aka XXX) have a desire to add to, amplify, or
correct this information?

(Time to break out your VCS3 again!)