HW Brixton New News

Gordon Reid blueskin69 at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Sun Aug 27 14:02:18 EDT 2000

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:55:25 +0200, Filip Vanhuyse <filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE>
wrote:

>Well seems like rumours been truth that Alan Davey wanted to
>return to the band,so Dave let him another go,he was the nearest
>to Lemmy as even better.I don't want to cause a stirr,but 1973 was
>1973 and we live in 2000 (after) Christ,if you catch my drift.
>Always had good laughs and talks with Alan during the years.
>Even saw one of the first Bedouin concerts (I think it was the second ever)
>Still have some not thorn off tickets lying around from that concert.
>So if anyone's interested?
>Also had good contact with Sean Massett,the guitar player at that time.
>Did anyone knew he did some Hawkwind merchandise selling during
>continental tours?
>While on the subject,does anyone knows if "Basil" still does the
>sound-engineering for Hawkwind during live concerts?
>Found that a really decent chap.
>
>best wishes
>filip

yes i must agree that Alan is the next best to Lemmy. (then Ron he is good)
P.S
Filip I still need you to e-mail me with your address so we can do that
trade, hope to here from you soon.

Gordon.