OFF: Krel/Dark Star

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Aug 28 21:48:20 EDT 2000

Chuck said...

>You probably already know this, but just in case:
>
>On Spacehead's "In Space We Trust" CD, there is a song called "Dark Star"
>(damn good one, too). Mr. Dibbs of SH used to be w/Krel, so there might be a
>connection there...

Oh, yeah, you're right.  I had made a mental note of that track when I first
got that ISWT album, but today didn't make the connection from that back to
Krel.  I imagine that it's the same tune, tho' prolly not the same version.
That'll be good enuf for puttin' on the radio show tho'.  So I guess I don't
need to beg for that file/tape after all.  And thanks to Andy Gee, it looks
like the best of this old Krel stuff will be reborn soon anyway.

Signing off 'till Friday (vacation time)...

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Here & Now - Gospel of Free