News, Announcements, and Other Random Stuff

Berry Sizemore AKA Jhary-a-Conel multiverse at ONEBOX.COM
Tue Aug 29 16:13:25 EDT 2000

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have finally created something
useful!  Over the years, I've recieved help from a number of people,
people who love Michael Moorcock's work as much as I do, with news,
images, text, files and nearly every bit of stuff one can conceive of.
The problem has been that I haven't had the time to spend an hour to
make a web page for each bit of information.  I've always felt bad about
that. The information you get from me is seldom timely and is usually
missing some important visual component.

I solved that problem.

http://www.multiverse.org/news

I pledge to keep all news tidbits that I get in the future will be
posted in a timely manner to this part of the website.  I've asked John
Davey to feel free to use News, Announcements, and Other Random Stuff
for announcements about Nomads announcements, althought I believe he'll
probably use the mailing list as his primary announcement means.  The
News section of multiverse.org is merely a supplement to what you can
get via  nearly every other electronic medium and as a quick way for
me
to info to you.  Also, it'll function as an archive of uncategorizable
tidbits that seem to defy my ability to build a web page.

As usual, I beg your opionion on this design.  Does it get the
information to you in a readable format?  Did it load slow?  How can
improve it?

As always Champion,
Jhary-a-Conel

(253) 503-2230 x5541
ICQ:  1400818
multiverse at onebox.com
http://www.multiverse.org/

"It seems very pretty," she said when she had finished it, "but it's
rather hard to understand!"  (You see she didn't like to confess, even
to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.)  "Somehow it seems
to fill my head with ideas-only I don't exactly know what they are!"
           - Lewis Carroll