HW Brixton New News Attn: CAPT Brock, your crew is calling

Gordon Reid blueskin69 at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 29 17:01:52 EDT 2000

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:00:48 +0200, Andreas Stuewe
<Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE> wrote:

>Nick Lee schrieb:
>> PS Got Acid Jam 2 this week - Deep Space Divers is superb, how about
having
>> the Frond doing that at Brixton then? Having Mr Shaw around for later
>> wouldn't go amiss either.
>
>Ade Shaw will definitely be in Brixton! And he will be playing bass with
HW!

>This is information 100 % proved by Mr. Shaw himself.
>
>Bevis Frond will play somewhere in London in November and Terrastock 4 in
>Seattle that same month. After that there will be a longer pause for the
Frond
>as a live band.
>
>Andreas

Looks like there's going to be a battle of the bass players then, to you
Ade Shaw said he will be there, to me Alan Davey said himself & Ron Tree
will
be there & then the word on the net is Lemmy is going to be there. What we
need is an official line-up from the Hawkwind camp.