HW: Rumour of Alan

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Thu Aug 31 16:52:08 EDT 2000

yeah i want lemmy too but i wouldn't mind paul rudolph making an appearance on 2nd bass guitar.

colm

    -----Original Message-----
    From: J D <Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 31 August 2000 21:38
    Subject: HW: Rumour of Alan

    Hi,
    I'm wondering if the original rumour of AD's return is in fact a mis-interpretation of a comment in Brian Tawn's latest newsletter.
    In it, Brian was listing AD dates, but then said that in his opinion the ones around 21st Oct are dubious due to the HW gig.
    I read that as meaning that AD wouldn't want to be competing for the same audience or even that he'd want to be in the audience himself.
    Maybe others read that as meaning something else?
    I dunno, would the originator care to comment?
    Personally I don't want to see any bassist other than Lemmy at Brixton, for obvious reasons.
    Jez