OFF: MOTORHEAD no sleep til h'smith news

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 31 19:23:32 EDT 2000

from an email sent to me by steve hammonds, label president, castle records:

<<We will in October be releasing a expanded No Sleep Till Hammersmith double
CD which will include more rare performances from that tour, as you will hear
a lot of overdubbing was done for the album so the extra tracks will be in
the form of bonus tracks as to not get mixed up with the original album -
Fast Eddie has been involved in the album and hopefully do an interview to be
included in the booklet.>>

'that tour' meaning the 'ace up your sleeve' tour...
psyched!
bobm