HW: Additional HW IoW footage

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 13:32:30 EST 2000

Hi,
About 18 months ago I saw a "documentary" on 1970 Isle of Wight festival.
(On one of the 5 standard UK channels)
I think the whole point of the programme was to show various members of the audience as they were then, and as they are now.
During one particular IoW shot, I swear I saw Nik strolling around.
Just a 2 or 3 second shot.
Similar to the cover shot of the Festival issue of History Of Rock, but unsure now if he was painted or not.

Borrowing the recent IoW prog on video soon, so will check out the Ollis shot.
A mate of mine also reckons that he spotted him, so it looks promising.

Jez