HW: Which pub are we meeting

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Dec 1 15:51:38 EST 2000

> <g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK> wrote:
>> 'Almost' is as good as it gets for us atheists
>
> What about those of us who worship at the Church Of Hawkwind?
>
> -Doug
> ceres at sirius.com

On the sixth day Hawkwind ditched the blanga, and saw that it was good, but
not great?

There is no Hawkwind. It's a mass delusion caused by our desire as a society
to believe our lives have a greater meaning within the vastness of
spacerock.

I think Carl Sagan said that.... ;-)

Brian
OBgig> The Mahavishnu Project, Rochester, NY 11/30/00

--
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com
http://www.bhalligan.com