HW: Alan Davey solo/still searchin'

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 1 19:39:06 EST 2000

Captured Rotation is great. It has Ron on vocs on a few tracks. The Bedouin
cd is pretty good also. And as a matter of fact, I've been unable to track  a
copy down, a few years ago I arranged a trade for one, but received another
cd instead....
anyone have a spare Bedouin for trade, email me privately. It seems that at
least one person is having no problems tracking copies of Alan's solo cd's
Bob

In a message dated 12/1/00 10:35:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:
> After seeing Bedouin at Brixton I feel I should check out some of Alan's
>  solo stuff. The albums that seem to be readily obtainable are Captured
>  Rotation, Chaos Delight, and (confusingly enough) Bedouin. Reviews,
>  comments, recommendations?

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html