HW: 1970's footage

Ian Abrahams ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 03:01:38 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: HW: 1970's footage

> Hello everyone,
> There was the clip (all 5 seconds of it) of Terry Ollis on that documentry
on the IoW festival on BBC 2 a couple of weeks ago (the one with Mick
Farren). Was this part of that 1970 film without sound that was unearthed a
few years ago or somthing else? Maybe the producer or researcher of the
programme could be contacted to provide some answers. Unfortunately I didn't
tape it, but if anyone did there may be names in the end credits who could
be contacted. Surely the clip must be just a small part of a bigger feature
on the band - just think, lying on a dusty shelf in the BBC archives is
footage of HW playing for free in 1970!

> Mick

I noticed this as well, though wasn't 100% sure so didn't mention it. But
didn't it have "Shouldn't Do that" playing on the soundtrack? If so, this
isn't the live footage without sound presumably.

Also, isn't there some early Glastonbury footage on a documentary that C4
showed a few years ago. I didn't see it, but somebody mentioned to me that
they though "Master of the Universe" was shown?

Ian