HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Olivier Boigey bwaje at CLARANET.FR
Sat Dec 2 03:35:01 EST 2000

The Bronze video promo  (Levitation) is only play back material, shot
on studio, with every musician grinning and painted; so it has a
little interest because the tracks are from the LP.

Olivier