HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sat Dec 2 06:47:16 EST 2000

Hi Joe

At 11:12 02.12.2000 +0100, you wrote:
>>>1974 Scandanavian pro
>>1974 is wrong The right one is: Mantorps        Festival        14.09.1973

>now you're messing up the dates, Bernhard.

>The festival 15.09.1973 at Scandinavium/Gothenburg vas filmed, and a few
>minutes was broadcasted 26.07.1974 at the Swedish TV2.

Ooops! My mistake. Thanks for this info!

>Hawkwind played the Mantorp Festival (close to Norrkoping/Linkoping) the
>summer of 1970 - which probably was the first non UK gig ever.

This was the very first non UK HAWKWIND gig:
Paris, Festival,        29.03.1970

The Mantorp gig was the 2nd one

Bernhard