BOC: EB, a Jew that rocks

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Sat Dec 2 21:20:58 EST 2000

> Hi there...
>
> Was just Christmas shopping in the local Barnes &
Noble and the book "Jews
> that Rock" caught my eye.  Interesting title.
Anyway, it is simply an
> 'almanac' of sorts outlining all the 'significant'
Jewish musicians out
> there in the world, Dylan, Weinberg, the Beastie
Boys :) et al.  And Lenny
> Kravitz....yes indeedy...half Jewish (the other half
Bahamian).

> And EB got his own page all to himself.  Most
interesting was that in the
> bio paragraph it mentions he replaced Les Braunstein
as lead vocalist for
> SWU....and certainly LB is Jewish himself, though he
didn't get his own
> page
> or anything!

Cool!  I'd heard about that book, but It never occurred
to me that Eric would rate a mention.  I guess it's
that classic "the world has forgotten BOC" cynicism
again!!!

--Nick