HW: Wischart songs

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Dec 3 05:15:35 EST 2000

 Hi,
Does anyone know the proper titles of the songs/poems done by Bridgett Wischart whilst performing live with HW in 1990?
The ones I have in mind are all on the Bournemouth 02.07.90 video (I think).

1. Between Golden Void and Damage Of Life (instrumental)
2. Between Night Of The Hawks and Back In The Box
3. Middle part of Brainstorm (repeats "Your Secret's Safe With Me" lots of times)

I think at least one of them crops up on the Glastonbury 90 CD and had the spurious title of The Door but I could be wrong.

Cheers,
Jez