HW:Samantha Fox

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 3 13:34:57 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/3/00 11:39:33 AM, bart at ENGAGE.NU writes:

<< On 3 Dec 2000, at 16:03, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

> Seems like the completists of us have to buy that stuff too.

?????? >>

Hmmmmm. I don't know about this? Personally I collect Hawkwind. I own a lot
of Motorhead albums, but not every one. Do most Hawkwind collectors go after
everything by Gong, who have an awful lot of excellent output, due to the Tim
Blake connection? Draw the line where ever you like I suppose. I think I'd
get very funny looks from the Mrs.
if I started to buy up Samantha Fox CD's. It's just not space rock, that's my
bottom line.
Eli
Counting down the month to the Astoria show.